2. Additional Terms. Certain features of the Church Websites and some of the Church's other online products and services are subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by us (“Additional Terms”). If there is a conflict between the relevant Additional Terms and this Website Policy, the Additional Terms will control.
3. Unofficial Websites. Some websites hosted on Church servers or accessible via Church domain names are not official Church websites, including personal webpages of students, faculty, and staff, whether or not they carry a disclaimer. Unofficial sites do not represent the Church in any way. Any content contained in or accessible from unofficial websites does not reflect the views of Stockton Word of Faith Christian Center and SWOFCC does not endorse, warrant, or otherwise take responsibility for the contents of unofficial webpages or of any material accessible from unofficial webpages.
5.1. Definitions. As used in this Website Policy: 5.1.1. “Personal Information” means personally-identifiable information (information relating to an individual that can be used to identify, locate, or contact that individual, alone or when combined with other personal or identifying information), such as: name, home or physical address, e-mail address, phone number, or personal characteristics (such age or date of birth, race, and gender), Sensitive Information (as defined below), or any other information about an individual that we collect through the Church Websites and maintain in personally identifiable form in combination with other personally-identifiable information. 5.1.2. “Sensitive Information” means Social Security numbers, passport numbers, driver’s license numbers, bank account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, login or authentication credentials (such as passwords) for Third Party Sites or third party accounts, or other similar information. 5.1.3. “Non-Personal Information” means information or content other than Personal Information, including, for example, aggregated or anonymized information about our users and other information that does not identify any individual.
5.2. Children Under Age 13. The Church is committed to protecting the privacy of children under the age of thirteen (13) years (each a “Child” and collectively, “Children”). The Church Websites are not designed for or marketed to Children, and the Church does not knowingly collect Personal Information from Children through the Church Websites. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a Child, we will delete that information.
5.4. Use of Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information (including, for example, aggregated information about our visitors or information that does not identify any individual) for any purposes whatsoever (including without limitation, advertising, marketing, enhancing, designing, or developing products and/or services, and research), and we may share Non-Personal Information with others, including our partners, affiliates, and our service providers.
5.6. Opt-In Sharing Features. We will not knowingly disclose your Personal Information to a third party if we know or have reason to believe that the third party will use your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, unless you choose to opt-in to such sharing.
5.7. Security. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for safeguarding the username and password associated with your Church Website Account and notifying us immediately if you suspect your username and password or your Church Website Account have been compromised. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or through the Church Websites. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Church Websites.
5.9. Access to and Change of Personal Information. You may contact us at any time to: (a) request the removal of the Personal Information you provided to us from our databases; and (b) update your Personal Information. However, certain information associated with financial transactions and student records may be retained permanently for legal, tax, and business reasons. In addition, because certain Personal Information may be necessary to provide the Church Websites to you, you understand that the removal of that Personal Information may require us to delete your Church Website Account. When your Personal Information is updated or deleted, copies of such information may remain in our backups for a period of time.
6. Intellectual Property. All intellectual property associated with, or incorporated within, the Church Websites and the content available on the Church Websites, including without limitation, all articles, photos, and other media and documents (each, a “Work”), together with all Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) therein and thereto are owned by Church (or the third party owners thereof). This Website Policy does not grant to you, and you shall not acquire, any right, title, or interest in and to the Church Websites, any Work, any content available on the Church Websites, or any Intellectual Property Rights associated with any of the foregoing, except for the following limited license: Church grants you a personal, non-commercial, limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal use of the Church Websites. This limited license includes the right to download and/or print each Work that is made available for printing or downloading on the Church Websites for your personal use. You may not use any Work in any manner that suggests an association between the Church and any other person, entity, or organization. You may not (a) upload or post any of the materials on the BC Websites to any other website, or (b) publicly make available, display, distribute, or perform any of the materials on the Church Websites, or (c) engage in hotlinking with respect to any materials on the Church Websites. Notwithstanding any provision herein to the contrary, the Church may terminate the foregoing limited license at any time, and for any reason, upon notice to you. As used in this Website Policy, “Intellectual Property Rights” means intellectual property rights arising from or in respect of the following, whether protected, created or arising under the laws of the United States or any other jurisdiction: (i) fictional business names, trade names, company and corporate names, trademarks and service marks (whether registered or unregistered, including any applications for registration of any of the foregoing), logos, Internet domain names, and trade dress rights, together with the goodwill associated with any of the foregoing (collectively, “Marks”); (ii) inventions, patent applications, and patents issued therefrom in the United States and in all other countries, including all continuations, divisional, continuations-in-part, inventions registrations, re-examinations, registrations, renewals, utility models, reissues and the like corresponding thereto (collectively, “Patents”); (iii) copyrights and registrations and applications therefore (collectively, “Copyrights”); (iv) proprietary and confidential information which constitute trade secrets, such as proprietary and confidential know-how, inventions, discoveries, concepts, ideas, methods, processes, designs, formulae, technical data, drawings, specifications, and data bases in each case excluding any of the foregoing to the extent the rights therein comprise or are protected by Copyrights or Patents (collectively, “Trade Secrets”); (v) publicity rights, including without limitation the right to use a Person’s name, image, photo, portrait, voice, sound-alike, likeness, and persona for advertising, marketing, promotional, trade, business, and commercial purposes (collectively, “Publicity Rights”); and (vi) moral rights and privacy rights (collectively, “Other IP Rights”).
7. Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement.
7.1. Generally. The College respects the Intellectual Property Rights of others, and we expect each visitor of the Church Websites to do the same. We take claims of infringement of Intellectual Property Rights seriously, and we will respond appropriately to any such claims that content on the Church Websites infringes a third party’s Intellectual Property Rights (“Infringing Content”).
7.2. Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that any of your copyrighted works are improperly posted, displayed, or accessible on the Church Websites, you may request the removal of such works as described in Church's Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Take-Down Policy, located at: https://www.swofcc.org/dmca-take-down-policy (the “DMCA Take-Down Policy”).
7.3. Reporting Claims of Other Intellectual Property Infringement. If you believe any content accessible on or through the Church Websites infringes your Intellectual Property Rights (other than your copyrights), you may request removal of such content (or access thereto) from the Church Websites by submitting written notification to the Church's Intellectual Property Agent (identified in the DMCA Take-Down Policy). The written notice (an “Infringement Notice”) must include all of the following: Your physical or electronic signature. Identification and description of the Intellectual Property Rights you believe to have been infringed. If you are reporting a claim of trademark infringement, your written notice must identify the exact trademark, service mark, or other mark (and if the mark is anything other than standard characters, you must include a copy of the mark), a description of the goods or services for which you believe you have trademark rights, the registration number and office of registration (if applicable), and a description of the reason why you believe the content (“Alleged Infringing Content”) causes a likelihood of confusion with or dilution of your mark. Identification of the Alleged Infringing Content you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate it. Adequate information by which we can contact you (such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address). A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the Alleged Infringing Content is not authorized by the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights, the owner’s agent, or the law. A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are the authorized owner of the Intellectual Property Rights or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights. Upon receipt of an Infringement Notice, we may act in any manner that we deem reasonable and appropriate, including without limitation, temporarily or permanently removing the Alleged Infringing Content described in such Infringement Notice.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. Your use of the Church Websites is at your own risk, and the Church Websites and all content and information available on or through the Church Websites (including all Works) are provided “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” and “AS AVAILABLE,” without any warranties or conditions whatsoever, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law. While we will make reasonable efforts to provide accurate and timely information and content on the Church Websites, you should not assume that any content or information provided (including any Work) is always up-to-date, accurate, or complete, or that the Church Websites contain all of the relevant information available. We make no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the Church Websites or of any Work or other content or information on the Church Websites, and we disclaim any and all responsibility or liability related thereto. Your use of, and reliance upon, any Work and any other content and information on the Church Websites is at your sole risk. we expressly disclaim all warranties, express or implied, relating to THE CHURCH WEBSITES and all content and information available on OR THROUGH THE CHURCH WEBSITES (including all Works) to the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. 9. Contacting Us. You may contact us by mail at: 1739 S Union Street, Stockton, CA 95206 or by phone...